PUBLIC PERFORMANCE RIGHTS allow educational, non profit groups, and libraries to exhibit our films to groups of 100 or fewer individuals where admission is not charged. The term of the public performance license is for the life of the DVD. However, if you intend to charge admission, expect an audience over 100, or publicly advertise the screening, then we ask that you contact us regarding an exhibition fee. Films purchased without Public Performance Rights are restricted for a single individual viewing or face-to-face teaching in the classroom only.
DIGITAL SITE LICENSES
Reel Women Media Edu is proud to offer Digital Site Licenses, which allow colleges, universities or libraries to locally host and stream to their community on a closed system for the life of the digital file. Please contact KanopyStreaming for more information.
1. Purchase constitutes lease for the life of the format.
2. The DVD will not be altered or copied in any manner whatsoever. (The DVD is protected under U.S. Copyright Code.)
3. The DVD is to be used only for educational use.
4. The DVD will not be shown to the public, theatrically, commercially, or for profit. Screenings will not be advertised to the public for pay.
5. The DVD will not be rented, loaned for a fee, leased, or sub‐leased to others.
6. The DVD will not be broadcast or televised.
7. The Customer will not negotiate any transaction concerning the videotape and/or videodisc without specific written authorization from Distributor.
8. Defective DVDs may be returned by the Customer for exchange or credit.
No refunds. All requests for return must be made in writing within thirty (30) days.